Natalie’s Short Story
Natalie Eve Marquis, MH, RMT serves as a heart-centered catalyst to help people heal and deepen their connection to Spirit and to the wisdom within. She specializes in:
“My sessions are intuitively guided by Spirit and often end up as combination of reading, healing and coaching, depending on the insight and guidance I receive,” adds Natalie.
Natalie teaches a variety of fun and informative classes and workshops in Kill Devil Hills, NC, Sedona, Arizona and New England. She is the creator and founder of the Outer Bank Metaphysical Spiritual Community online directory.
- Click here for the longer story, About Natalie’s Journey.
- Certified Consulting Hypnotist Certification, Master Hypnotist
- National Guild of Hypnotist, Certified Professional Member
- Reiki Master Teacher – Level I, II, ART/Master Certification, Infinite Light Healing Studies Center, with Laurelle Gaia and Michael Arthur Baird
- Advanced Integrated Energy Therapy® – Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Level certificate facilitated by Phoenix Rising Star and Leon Pelletier of Sedona Heart Walk.
- Basic ThetaHealing® with Suzanne Roloff of Theta Healing Sedona
Workshops & Sessions
- Dance in the Light 1.0 and 2.0 Retreat with BakeR Gendron, The Psychic Coach
- Way of the Warrior Woman Retreat with BakeR Gendron, The Psychic Coach
- Spiritual Life Coaching, focus on expanding intuitive skills, BakeR Gendron, The Psychic Coach.
- Dancing with the Angels Workshop with Ann Albers
- Ministering to the Soul Through Hands-on Healing facilitated by Michael Mirdad, Unity of Sedona
- Akashic Records Therapy workshop with Amanda Romania
- The Energy Healing Package, The Holistic Being and Jessica Montanez. (Working with Jess inspired including a written summary of the distance energy healing sessions).
- Emotional Healing Hypnosis with Lisa Schermerhorn Coaching
- Reiki Sessions with Replenish Center for Wellness, Jean MacDougall-Tattan
Memberships & Certifications
Reiki Level I, II, ART/Master Certification
Advanced Integrated Energy Therapy (IET) Practitioner
Certified Basic ThetaHealing Practitioner
- When a Healing Crisis Arises and How to Cope The beauty of Reiki energy healing is that it gently amplifies and supports your natural ability to heal on all levels; mental, physical, emotional and spiritual. Reiki wakes up and rebalances your innate healing resources, supporting the healing of acute and chronic disease as well as anxiety, fatigue, depression, addictions and other symptoms of imbalance. It can also help you experience deep relaxation, reduced stress, more emotional stability and increased self-esteem. For most clients, the > Click article title to read more
- Making a Case for Energy Healing and How It Can Help YouA friend recently recommended Reiki energy healing. Your doctor also thinks it might help. You’ve heard of it before but what the heck is it? Reiki is a form of energy medicine. Energy medicine is based upon the belief that changes in the “life force” of the body, including the electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields, affect human health and can promote healing. Reiki energy healing is a practice where one uses focused intention to direct divine life force energy to a person, > Click article title to read more
- Today My Heart Cracked Wide OpenWhen your heart breaks open it’s an indescribable experience. It’s almost impossible to put into words. Almost, I say because there’s a book that did an amazing job doing just that. I’ll tell you a little about that book plus I’m going to share a story about how the Divine helped me get to this new level of heart opening. Both are oh so beautifully tied together. It began with little Sacred Messengers showing up in my life, like bread crumbs leading to the ginger > Click article title to read more