Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that promotes healing the body, mind and spirit. In use for almost 100 years, it is a beautiful form of energy healing that is versatile and effective.
Energy healing serves to unblock and balance your natural energy fields triggering your own healing system to start to correct itself and to function properly. In essence, all healing is self-healing.
My clients have reported that energy work has eliminated headaches, severe back pain and a host of other physical issues. It has also relieved depression and anxiety, increased feelings of peacefulness, and improved focus and motivation.
For those wishing to deepen their spiritual journey, Reiki helps ground life force within your energy system, which expands your capacity to carry more light and love and increases your vibration.
I provide Reiki energy work both in-person in the Outer Banks, NC or by Phone. Everything is energy and energy has no time/space constraints, so it is equally effective whether I’m doing it standing next to you or from several states or a continent away. If you would like a written report, check out Distance Healing with Written Report.
The Benefits of Reiki Healing
- Elimination or reduction of pain
- Release from old hurts or emotional pain
- Supports the immune system
- Restores the body’s natural ability to heal
- Deep relaxation and a great sense of well-being
- Increased energy levels
- Improved sleep
- Greater motivation
- Supports spiritual growth
How is Reiki Performed?
A client lies on a massage table fully clothed. Using light touch (or no touch) on accessible areas of the body, such as the head, upper shoulders, upper chest, abdomen, legs, etc.), a Reiki practitioner channels (flows through focused intention) Reiki (universal life force energy) to a client.
If this is a phone session, I’ll call you the time we set. The session will begin with an opening prayer. I’ll begin channeling Reiki while you meditate quietly.
Everyday stress, environmental toxins, addictions, etc. can negatively impact the flow of the “KI” or life force energy. Reiki works to re-balance the subtle energies, which in turn will increase feelings of well being, reduce stress, and promote healing.
Reiki Energy Healing with Intuitive Insights
During a Reiki session, I start with a prayer and affirm your intention for the healing. If you are comfortable with touch, I then start with my hands cupped under your head and begin by filling your body with gentle Reiki Healing energy, then I perform an initial cleansing to prepare your body for scanning and healing. Next, I intuitively scan your body for energetic blocks or leaks. Once found, I intuitively listening to your body, its wisdom, and your higher self and spirit guides as they often convey additional insights and impressions that are beneficial to your healing. I share these insights with you during the session or at the end of your session, as I’m guided to. Throughout the process I serve as a witness as the healing unfolds. After a period of time, I move my hands to other areas of your body or energetic field that I sense need special attention. At some point, I move back up to your head area and channel Reiki for the remainder of the session. This is my basic process. Often, I am also guided to incorporate essential oils, crystals, breathwork, and/or sound healing instruments or to perform Reiki healing attunements, chakra balancing and/or aura cleansing.
I provide Reiki energy work both in-person or by phone. Everything is energy and energy has no time/space constraints, so it is equally effective whether I’m doing it standing next to you or from several states or a continent away.
What Does Receiving Reiki Healing Feel like?
Clients often report feeling deeply relaxed. The level of deep relaxation that Reiki induces triggers the body’s immune system and natural healing abilities. Some clients relax so deeply they fall asleep. This is a high compliment and we call this a “Reiki Sleep.” Depending on how sensitive you are, you may also feel heat, warmth, cold, a tingly feeling or a gentle force of energy.
How Many Sessions Should I Have?
Many people feel immediate benefits from just one Reiki session. Those with chronic, long-term, or deeply routed issues should consider a series of Reiki sessions or ongoing Reiki sessions until symptoms improve.
Book a Session Today:
Key Principals of Reiki:
- Safe: By it’s very nature of being universal life force, Reiki energy can do no harm. This universal life force energy exists within each of us, in the world around us and in all living creatures. Some call this “life force” Divine Love or God.
- Intelligent: The energy knows where to go and what to do to help you. It’s completely natural. No other tools or instruments are needed besides the Reiki practitioner, who channels the Reiki energy through her hands.
- Gentle: The practitioner places her hands softly on the body or just above the body. Practitioners do not use massage or manipulate muscles or tissue.
- Compatible with all religions or belief systems: You can receive or practice Reiki no matter what your religion. People of all faiths use Reiki as a system for relaxation and healing.
- Used in Hospitals: At hospitals and clinics across America, Reiki is gaining increased acceptance as a meaningful and cost-effective way to improve patient care. “Reiki sessions cause patients to heal faster with less pain,” says Marilyn Vega, RN, a private-duty nurse at the Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital in New York. [Reiki] accelerates recovery from surgery, improves mental attitude and reduces the negative effects of medication and other medical procedures.
Will Reiki Healing Conflict With My Religion?
Although Reiki energy is spiritual in nature, Reiki is not a religion. Its nature is to help you achieve your highest good. If you are on a spiritual journey it will support and help clear any energetic blocks that may be hindering your quest for a greater spiritual connection. As a Reiki practitioner and energy healer, I honor and respect each individual’s path to Spirit.
Reiki Distance Energy Healing is also Available
One of my specialities as an energy healer is providing Distance Energy Healing with a written report of your session. The written report is imbued with healing frequencies that continue long after your session. Click here to learn more about Distance Energy Healing.
Have more questions? Call me at (603) 642-4949 or email me.
Client Praise for Energy Healing with Natalie
Schedule Your Reiki Energy Healing Session Today:
Ideally suited for residents and visitors searching for Reiki Energy Healing in the Outer Banks
Corolla Reiki Energy Healing | Duck Reiki Energy Healing | Southern Shores Reiki Energy Healing | Kitty Hawk Reiki Energy Healing | Kill Devil Hills Reiki Energy Healing | Nags Head Reiki Energy Healing | Outer Banks Reiki Energy Healing
- When a Healing Crisis Arises and How to Cope The beauty of Reiki energy healing is that it gently amplifies and supports your natural ability to heal on all levels; mental, physical, emotional and spiritual. Reiki wakes up and rebalances your innate healing resources, supporting the healing of acute and chronic disease as well as anxiety, fatigue, depression, addictions and other symptoms of imbalance. It can also help you experience deep relaxation, reduced stress, more emotional stability and increased self-esteem. For most clients, the > Click article title to read more
- Making a Case for Energy Healing and How It Can Help YouA friend recently recommended Reiki energy healing. Your doctor also thinks it might help. You’ve heard of it before but what the heck is it? Reiki is a form of energy medicine. Energy medicine is based upon the belief that changes in the “life force” of the body, including the electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields, affect human health and can promote healing. Reiki energy healing is a practice where one uses focused intention to direct divine life force energy to a person, > Click article title to read more
- Today My Heart Cracked Wide OpenWhen your heart breaks open it’s an indescribable experience. It’s almost impossible to put into words. Almost, I say because there’s a book that did an amazing job doing just that. I’ll tell you a little about that book plus I’m going to share a story about how the Divine helped me get to this new level of heart opening. Both are oh so beautifully tied together. It began with little Sacred Messengers showing up in my life, like bread crumbs leading to the ginger > Click article title to read more