Reiki (RAY-KEY) is a healing process where a practitioner channels spiritually guided life force energy to facilitate self-healing. Reiki is a Divine Intelligence and always goes where it is most needed for the client’s highest good. It heals on all levels, the body, mind, and spirit.
Reiki can be done hands-on, hands-off (hovering a few inches over the client) or remotely (distance Reiki). Before I begin an in-person session with a new client I always ask them if they are comfortable with touch. If they are not, I use the hand-off hover method.
The Benefits of Reiki Healing
- Elimination or reduction of pain
- Release from old hurts or emotional pain
- Supports the immune system
- Restores the body’s natural ability to heal
- Deep relaxation and a great sense of well-being
- Increased energy levels
- Improved sleep
- Greater motivation
- Supports spiritual growth
Book a Session Today:
What is My Reiki Healing Process?
During a Reiki session, I start with a prayer and affirm your intention for the healing. Using my intuition, I hover my hands over your body to scan for areas that need special attention. I sense theses areas heavy or light areas. If you are comfortable with touch, I then begin with my hands cupped under your head. I consciously open up my crown chakra and begin channeling Universal Life Force Energy. After a period of time, I am guided to move my hands to the areas I sensed needed special attention and I focus the Reiki in those areas. I’m an also an intuitive and work with the Angels during healing sessions. If you’re open to this additional aspect, the Angels often provide insights or suggestions, or sometimes a process for us to do together, to facilitate your healing. At some point, I move back up to your head area and channel Reiki for the remainder of the session. This is my basic process. Often, I am also guided to incorporate crystals or sound healing instruments or to perform Reiki healing attunements, chakra balancing and/or aura cleansing during your session.
What Does Receiving Reiki Healing Feel like?
Clients typically report feeling more and more relaxed. Depending on how sensitive you are, you may also feel heat, warmth, cold or a gentle force of energy. Most often, though, you’ll probably feel sleepy and you might yawn a lot as the incoming Reiki soothes and calms your emotional tension and stress. Some clients relax so deeply they fall asleep. This is a high compliment and we call this a “Reiki Sleep.”
Will Reiki Healing Conflict With My Religion?
Although Reiki energy is spiritual in nature, Reiki is not a religion. Its nature is to help you achieve you highest good. If you are on a spiritual journey it will support and help clear any energetic blocks that may be hindering your quest for a greater spiritual connection. As a Reiki practitioner and energy healer, I honor and respect each individual’s path to Spirit.
The Three Basic Tenants of Reiki Healing
- Almost anyone can learn how to give or receive Reiki. (I am Reiki ART/Master Certified)
- Reiki energy never causes harm.
- Reiki is spiritually guided, so you really can’t mess it up.
To learn more about Reiki, visit Reiki.org.
How Long is a Typical Session?
Reiki Sessions are available in 30-minute, 45-minute and 60-minute session lengths. Discounts are offered for pre-paid six-session or 10-session packages, please email me for details.
Reiki Distance Energy Healing is also Available
One of my specialities as an energy healer is providing Distance Energy Healing with a written report of your session. The written report is imbued with healing frequencies that continue long after your session. Click here to learn more about Distance Energy Healing.
Have more questions? Call me at (603) 642-4949 or email me.
Client Praise for Energy Healing with Natalie
Schedule Your Reiki Energy Healing Session Today:
After a session with me, many clients decide to take action with Heart & Soul Coaching, to help them heal, explore, and gain the wisdom and support they need to reach for their dreams.
- Today My Heart Cracked Wide OpenWhen your heart breaks open it’s an indescribable experience. It’s almost impossible to put into words. Almost, I say because there’s a book that did an amazing job doing just that. I’ll tell you a little about that book plus I’m going to share a story about how the Divine helped me get to this new level of heart opening. Both are oh so beautifully tied together. It began with little Sacred Messengers showing up in my life, like bread crumbs leading to the ginger > Click article title to read more
- The Eagle Has Landed In the Outer BanksThe Truth About Taking Flight In New Directions For years now, I had been yearning to live life in flow with Spirit. Less force, more grace. Less striving, more yielding. Less left brain analytical planning and more right brain intuitive receptivity. Less distraction, more connection. And much more working from intuition and heeding the messages that Spirit sends through the Universe, its people, the earth, animals, and more. On a Wing and a Prayer… I’ve read about people who reach > Click article title to read more
- Why You Need to Go Outside When StressedHere’s why you need to go outside when you’re feeling stressed out or want to raise your energetic vibration. > Click article title to read more